19 thoughts on “Subtraction with money learning reflection

1. Today I used the strategy vertical subtraction. I have learnt you can use the jump strategy in subtraction. A question I have about vertical subtraction is why do we need to borrow in vertical subtraction?because you can just switch the numbers so the highest is on the top.

2. Today I used the strategy to jump to help me subtract change. I have learned that we can regroup no matter how big the number is.
    A question I have about subtraction is how do you regroup when the number you subtract from is 0?

3. Today I used the strategy split strategy to help me subtract change. I have learnt that sometimes you have to subtract on paper not always your mind.
    A question I have about subtraction is how do you regroup from the number zero.

4. Today I used the strategy counting on to help me subtract change. I have learnt that you can check your work with addition and subtraction and addition are buddies. A question I have about subtraction is why do you not skip two columns?

5. today i used the strategy that i use the dollar first to help me subtract change. i have learnt use the dollar first about subtraction. a question i have learnt about subtraction could you try to get help in subtraction for square root

6. Today I used the split strategy to help me subtract change.
    I have learnt that in subtraction you should only jump one coulomb when you are regrouping, not two.
    A question I have is if I am regrouping, and there is a zero in the next coulomb, what do I do?

7. Today I used the strategy skip to help me subtract change.
    I have learnt that when you skip numbers, the amount you want to take away, you will get by skipping, about subtraction.
    A question I have about subtraction is why do you have to start from the right?

8. Today I used the counting back strategy to help me subtract change. I have learn’t how to regroup. A question I have about subtraction Is subtraction taught all around the world.

9. Today I used the strategy vertical subtraction. I have learnt that I can use the jump strategy in subtraction. A question I have about subtraction is why do we do borrowing vertical subtraction? because we can just switch numbers so the high number is on the top.

10. Today I used the split strategy to help me subtract change. I have learnt that you should use different strategy’s for different questions.

11. Today I used the strategy that I use is fact families first I do the subtraction then I do the addition. I have learnt that if was 32-21=11.

12. Today I used the strategy regrouping to help me subtract change. I have learnt about subtraction that you have to put the bigger number on the top. A question I have about subtraction is who made it?

13. Today I used the strategy of jump strategy where you jump backwards to help me subtract change.I have learnt to not jump two columns about subtraction.A question I have about subtraction is who discovered the strategy for subtraction?

14. Today I used the straggly jump to help me to subtract change. I have learnt that counting on is different counting back about subtraction. A question I have about subtraction is that can you regroup forward

15. Today I used the strategy regroup to help me subtract. I have learnt that it is easier to regroup. A question I have is can you regroup forewords?

16. The strategy I used today was the split strategy to help me subtract change. I learnt that you can’t skip columns in vertical subtraction. A question I have about subtraction it is why can’t you skip columns in vertical subtraction?

17. Today I used the strategy skip counting backward to help me subtract change.
    I have learnt to use small numbers when using the strategy about subtraction.
    A question I have about subtraction is how to subtract in the billions.

18. Today I used the jump strategy to help me subtract change. I have learnt that re – grouping is harder than no re – grouping about subtraction. A question I have about subtraction is why do we have to subtraction is why do we have to start at the end?