The Tunnels – 100WC Week 23

Me and my favourite friends gingerly walked through my wicked neighbours haunted house. However when we entered the garden we accidentally discovered something we have never seen in this haunted garden.

There was a trap door half open. So we decided to lift the trap door and walk in. We climbed down a ladder and saw that there were tunnels leading in every direction.

We cautiously walked through the tunnels and saw these remarkable sculptures through glass cabinets. We took a turn not expecting a thing when we heard a deafening scream coming from the end of the tunnel!

We followed the echos and saw something yellow! A MONSTER!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

One thought on “The Tunnels – 100WC Week 23

1. Hi Gemma,

What a wonderful piece of writing! It was very well written with interesting words even apart from the five words in the prompt. I liked the alliteration you used for ‘haunted house’. ‘Accidentally’ is a great adverb and ‘deafening’ is an excellent adjective. One thing to remember is to write ‘my friends and I’ not ‘me and my friends’. Also ‘discovered something we have never seen’ should be ‘discovered something we had never seen’. Overall well done and keep up the great work!

From Ms Fitzgerald