Boats – 100WC Week 19

One day I was strolling through the the thick jungle when I came across the most peculiar sight. I blinked my eyes to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. About four boats were stranded in the middle of a vast clearing!

I clambered in a baby blue sail boat and peered inside.I saw a skeleton!

But this wasn’t a human, it looked like a dog or wolf. On its back was a glinting gold treasure chest.Cautiously I moved inside and tried to open it.The key was in the lock so I turned it and inside was a…

By Beth

6 thoughts on “Boats – 100WC Week 19

1. Hi there Beth,
    I loved how you described the story and you made me feel the story because of your description.How did you get the idea of yours from the picture.That ending was amazing because it leaves you wanting to know what happens next it leaves you wanting more.I really enjoyed your piece I hope I can see more of your pieces.I hope your story can be in the special showcase its that amazing.Want to see my piece for Week 19. https://kidblog.org/class/mrs-rays-1617-rockstars/posts/36qc7bslobnubnraruhz4gun7

-Annie

2. Hi Beth. This is a great story and really captured scene in the picture prompt. It was very well told and your vocabulary is excellent. Your use of adjectives really adds colour to the story too. I’m going to recommend this for showcase. Best of luck!

3. I think this is just wonderful writing Beth. You have constructed such an intriguing story that really draws the reader in. Well done 🙂