Scripture Focus

Our scripture focus this year is:

‘Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love’. 1Corinthians 16:13-14

Grade 3/ 4L what do you think this scripture is trying to teach us about how we should treat other people?

25 thoughts on “Scripture Focus

1. I think the scripture is teaching me to be strong in our faith we can pray to Jesus everyday and treat others respectfully and treat others respectfully.

2. i think the scripture is teaching me to stand up for myself and others and treat others the same as how you want to be treated.

3. I think the scripture is teaching me to stand up for others and help them when they are sad, hurt or getting bullied and always pray to god for

4. I think the scripture is teaching me to:
    1. Be courageous and stand up for what you think is right
    2. Don’t be mean or annoying to other people
    3. Treat others the way you want to be treated
    4. We pray to Jesus every night and every day

5. The scripture is teaching me to stand up for what is right,be courageous to stick up for what is right and to say sorry and forgive people.

6. I think the scripture is teaching me to treat other people how you would like to be treated, to stand up for what is right, to treat others nicely and say sorry and forgive.

7. I think the scripture is teaching me to respect others and to stand up for the right thing, i think that you should do everything in a good way. We should pray every night to show for others. We should love each other how Jesus loved us. If some one does some thing wrong or if you did some thing wrong you should forgive and always say sorry for what you have done.

8. I think the scripture is teaching me ;
    we should be kind to others
    stand up for people
    forgive others
    treat people the way you want to be treated

9. I think the scripture is teaching me to be stand up for what is right and you can stand firm in your faith
    by talking to Jesus and that we should always treat each other with love.

10. i think the scripture is teaching me to stand up for myself and others and treat others the same way as you want to be treated.