12 thoughts on “Into the Future or is it the past?

1. One sunny day a boy named Christian P went on a trip on a house.They were going to another planet in till the house went really fast.The people in the house were confused why it was going so fast in till it went kaboom and they were in space.People could see other planets but there was a bomb Christian P was scared so he jumped out and land on a lush bushy planet.Christian thought it was fun jumping out of the house and amazing.
    :rage: :rage: :rage:

2. One sunny day a boy named Christian P went on a trip in a house.They were going to another planet in till the house went really fast.The people in the house were confused why it was going so fast in till it went kaboom and they were in space.People could see other planets but there was a bomb Christian P was scared so he jumped out and landed on a lush bushy planet.Christian thought it was fun jumping out of the house and amazing.
    :rage: :rage: :rage:

3. All my life I’ve been in a silly house with my stupid mother. She is so rude she tells me off when I do nothing. So I am going to……….. RUN AWAY!!!! Over the month I have made a gigantic rocket. I can use that to escape. I have all my bags packed and I am ready to go. Now I am in my rocket and I have pressed the red button!!! It went………..10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF!!! ZOOM!!!! Now I am in the air about to go to space. I am actually excited for some reason. OH MY GOD!!! Then I saw this unique and amazing place. How is this in space? I thought to myself. There are these houses made out of the moon and they were as green as trees. I thought to myself ”I wish I could go, but I can not breathe in space.” Then I saw a house in the sky lifted up by balloons. ”What a magical place” I said to myself.

4. Blub Blub Blub Blub the planets bobbed around like bubbles. It is just another astonishing day in my favourite world. I love being here. It feels like I’m part of a computer’s desktop background. All I have in this place is a couple of friends and I adore them. I also am able to go to different parts of the land and when I do I meet lots of other people there and they become close to me too.
    My place is amazing and this is where I want to be. The End.

5. Up high in the sky a house floats with balloons attached to the top. One by one bursting into thin air. How do they stay floating? Well, what they don’t know is that there’s no gravity! They’re in space! The planets are most unique. Some have patches of lush bushes and some look like they’re rough and lifeless. Aliens float around as their transport and there are little markets and shops on each planet but the aliens are very friendly though. Unusual things happen up here.

6. 1999 Five years ago a time machine went on the moon. We had to test it out but if it went wrong the universe well blow up and anther 5000 years to rebuild the earth as soon as they went into the portal.Nothing happened but the mission was good five days ago sky net was created people called them the lovers. But I called them terminator in 2012 war was happening by sky net we finished the war and found the time machine that was built in 1999. my name was Marco I had to go in time machine to blow up sky net.The guy who fond me said you have to save my mum so I went into the time machine to stop sky net when I. Went in I was someone who said come with me if you want to leave so i did. To Be Continued

7. One furious galactic black hole was sacking all of the smoothed planets in the emperors solo system.The black hole was started by a alien who came from another planet and their is one hero who can save and stop the black hole its syco Rambo terminator Melchior, he must get through all of the aliens defenses and get the terminator switch.So Melchior gets into his jet car and fly’s spy type into the ships futuristic landing carrier Melchior shot his double Rambo lmg recons then I hand cup all of the aliens.Buuuuuussssshhhhh a fire mech suit these things are very valuable so its fire cannon just missed me when i got into the engineer room the alien engineers were working on a secret weapon the eye of karaboom it was able to destroy planets.Melchior thinked to him how would I shut down the secret weapon, their was a plug but the engineers will fund me and bring up the deference turrets and i could dye to be continued.

8. My Diary
    My wonders
    By Me!

Miles from the ground and high in the sky. Once I come in to my house I will probably find somebody in there like a panda or polar bear. I don’t mind having a panda because it isn’t as chilly and snowy like a polar bear. I don’t get how our houses can float in the air. It’s so overwhelming. It must be astonishing for the humans down on Earth. I just don’t get it! People will think that I don’t live in my house anymore because I am always wanting to check out the human world.

9. Ug! Another day in skyland BORING!!!!! until I saw a BANG! The big bang in skyland. Awesome!!Now in skyland I can chill …………….. ………1 Hour later………. New plannneeeeet! Who was that. Meh lets chill …………… 5 Hours later … ……………..Move to a new plannneeeeet! ok its a ghost. Time to stop chilling. WA-WA-WA WAIT… ITS A GHOST!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED….

10. Oh wow it’s a miracle I am in the air my name is Pascal. Right now I am at my house up in the air with a wise man. The colour of my house is light blue on the bottom there’s cream colour and a brown door. It is a very small house. Boom! I think the balloons popped. Aaaaaargh! Smash! We crashed. I will check if the wise man is ok. Then we will get our tools to start a new house. The End

11. Boom 50 Balloons popped. We started going down and we were going down pretty fast. I was amazed, it was so fun. We put more balloons and then it was so boring but then the balloons popped and it was so awesome. We were bolting down like flash. We saw lots of different rough planets.
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

12. POP POP POP, went the balloons that were tied to my house. As I was in the air, I discovered a unusual and mysterious planet. I wanted to live there because it looked interesting. It had upside down trees and flowers that were floating in the air.The next day I steered the house onto another planet, it looked small but it was pretty big actually.Then as I was steering the balloons, they POPPED! “Oh no” I, said. Luckily I just landed onto the planet, I was happy.The planet was amazing, I was excited to be here.The planet was also very unique I wonder why the balloons popped? I think I know because there was no gravity.I wondered if I was in space? the planet was a miracle.Now its been a year as I have lived here as I looked outside I saw aliens coming out of a UFO.I was a little bit scared then they came on my planet I was very worried.Then I said ‘Hello” Then the aliens and i started to become friends.Then they were free to come any time.
    THE END 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂