26 thoughts on “Creative Writing

1. I was on a journey to green land. Christian P, Patrick W, Pat C, Lachie, Jacob D, Josh and I were inside a robot that looked like Merida form brave. We were on a brave mysterious bold journey to a power core surrounded by rocks. We controlled our robot inside a lime green power core inside a volcano. My friends have come here or wrote about this but I have not seen this before. A green EXPLOSION wiped out all of the land. WE WERE STUCK IN SPACE. I repeat WE ARE STUCK IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued….. πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

2. One rainy and stormy day I just got out of my family speaking to me about my phone bill and how I have been using too much. But I quickly got away and I have no clue where I am. People probably think I am a risk-taking girl but I’m not I am a girl, just a normal girl! I just don’t know where to go. What about sweet land and everything was healthy! That would be awesome!

3. ”BANG!” I woke up in the middle of a forest, I saw a girl with ruby red hair running through the cold forest with a bow and arrow. I was scared she was shooting arrows at me I dodged them. I ran away she was chasing me, luckily I was fast enough and I got away.

4. I was on a journey to green land. Christian P, Patrick W, Pat C, Lachie, Jacob D, Josh and I were inside a robot that looked like Merida form brave. We were on a brave mysterious bold journey to a power core surrounded by rocks. We controlled our robot inside a lime green power core inside a volcano. My friends have come here or wrote about this but I have not seen this before. A green EXPLOSION wiped out all of the land. WE WERE STUCK IN SPACE. I repeat WE ARE STUCK IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued….. πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

5. BANG! I woke up in the middle of Oompa Loompa Land. At first I didn’t know where I was but then I saw these tiny creatures. I thought they were Oompa Loompas. I was very courageous to stay out in this dangerous place. I felt like those massive rocks were going to fall on me. So I ran and ran for about 80 miles and then stopped before falling to the ground. I was saved. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ !

6. I was strolling through the forest when I spied a young girl with bold scarlet red hair. She was carrying some bow and arrows she looked very concentrated on the large stones just in front of her. She seemed very courageous because from what I have heard those stones aren’t safe. I walked a step closer and ting. I looked down and I saw a flickering blue jewel. It was spectacular!!! I looked back up and the girl was gone. I still to this day wonder about the girl.

7. Meredith packed her sharpest bows and arrow for the dangerous journey ahead. She was going to fight the vigorous bear. Meredith was ready to fight. She ran towards the misty twelve stones, where she would find the enormous bear. She fort with all her might and tried to win but the bear was just to strong. Meredith’s father, the king and the most strongest man in their village, came and saved Meredith. They went home like everything was normal.

8. Behold the fearless and bold, Merida! After a mysterious journey along the windy coast of Australia in the middle of winter! She shall be awarded a medal of Bravery. She saw the ancient 12 apostles and is the first to walk there. This brave 17 year old is adventurous and has experienced lots of archery. I think she should have gone into war!

9. One fine Evening, I was Leaving the town of Food on my Cow from an eating contest. Then, all of a sudden, My Cow and I stumbled across…..a RANDOM PERSON. And not just any random person, a person that was, *gasp* HURTING COWS!!!!!. no way was I going to let a random GUY hurt Cows. so I swooped in with MY awesome Cow, and rammed into Him (or was it a her) until she or he went flying all the way to another country. All the Cows stared at me, then we PARTIED!!!! And I got to admit, Cows are pretty good dancers.

10. As I was walking through the deep dark woods I saw light . So I quickly ran over to it. I was walking through the jade green pathway then I caught my eye on 12 massive rocks. I crawled up closer being very brave with my ruby red hair and bow and arrow. I aimed for the place I wanted to shoot but then I got nervous. All that was going through my head was ”should I do it?” ”should I do it?” Then my hand just flicked and I let go!!!! I shot it right through one of the 12 massive rocks!!!!! All of a sudden everything started to shake and wobble! This time I really nervous. I ran for my life then hid behind a bush. I whispered ”I am never coming back or doing that again!!!!”

11. Hi, my name is Merida. I am on my way into this treacherous, emerald green forest to try and get to the Stone Henge to get some medicine. I have also just decided that I will never brush my hair ever again!!! I’m following the star bright whisks. My horse is too scared to come with me and leaves are caught in my bow and I’m running out of arrows. Ahhh here it is the golden flower. It can heal anything it can even bring the dead back to life! I can’t believe I found it!

BYE FOR NOW!!! πŸ™‚

12. I’m going to get out of this castle right now. Yes I’m out!!!! Whoosh!!! My blood orange hair is like free forever! I now declare that I will never brush my hair ever again!!! Mr Daddy pants says that I’m addicted to bow and arrows when really, I’m not that addicted. Anyway I think that I’m actually very adventurous. At least Ms King of the world (a.k.a mum) is happy of what I do!! Now I have to go get baby bottles. I’m not actually going to do that, anyway I’m off to go get diamond blue gems for treasure. Bye now!

13. One sad day Pat W Christian P and Pat C went to a dangerous island.When the boys got to the island they saw a castle with a girl init.The girls name was Georgina was into arrows people think she is the dangerous girl in town.Georgina has a horse and they wen t riding to this area were there were rocks surrounding her.Georgina has ruby red hair and she is the most powerful girl in town.

πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

14. Merida was a very dangerous 17 year old. She was kind and generous ecsept for the times when her mother makes her do things. Then she would be fearless and strong.

15. ” Wow this place is amazing “. It seems so haunted and very very creepy. But who cares its adventures and its filled with emerald green plants, trees, leaves and mountains. “Who’s that?”. She had scarlet red hair and a big coat covering her face. I wonder who she was, she ran away with a big sapphire. She seemed very clever and interesting. I went home and thought about the mysterious day i had and why that girl was there.

16. Once I went on a dangerous mysterious adventure to a lime green volcano. The volcano was so power full that people came out of it. Pat c and Pat w Came flying out of it. We even saw Merida from Brave with red ruby Buffy hair. She had borrow narrows so we all bolted through the enchanting rocks. Brave shot her borrow narrows at the rocks and the rocks fell down but we all bolted like we have never ran before and we survived.
    πŸ™‚ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

17. Once upon a time, A girl named Brave was very bold and fearless,she loves to hunt with her bow and arrow. Her father, the chief,never lets her in because she isn’t allowed with those mighty bow and arrow she was sad and mad so she will not come back then, suddenly, she saw a trail of wisp. She followed it and it leaded her…

To Be Continued…

18. For many years a young duck that took over the land of Lollipop Land. Everyone lived in darkness. But then, a courageous and fearless girl wanted this world of fear to stop! She ran, She climbed, She jumped and she crawled to the ducks lair. She was a very selfless lady. Always put others before her self. The duck died and the land of lollipops was at peace again.

19. Meredith ran away and packed her stuff with a borrow arrow. As she was walking down the jade green grass it was very cold. There was blue diamonds shinning in a path around her.The girl had red hair with a pink dress.It was wet with grey rocks behind.She went to far so she got scared and saw something big.It was a bear she was fighting with the brown bear .She had 12 massive stones with her she was very powerful.Her parents said” it is dangerous” she said” it isn’t so she ran”.It was mysterious it was adventurous. She didn’t want to do it again. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

20. One ordinary day in Jimjons Ville, on top of the Stone headge was very misty. one brave and bold girl called Jimmy grandm she went to the stone hedge to take photos and selfies how she got there we don’t know but she said “I followed the wisps” what are wisps we don’t know “they are little diamond looking things” she says then “I tried to catch them but they disappeared” then she went to the head master: Jimmy, he said go there and take a photo then show me “I’ve already have pictures see?” Said Jimmygrandma dats da end.
    the end
    πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚