8 thoughts on “My goal for Term 2

1. My goal for next term is to try to finish my work on time and remember to get my diary signed and do lots of reading.

2. My goal for term 2 is to write neatly in writing. I will achieve it by slowing down
    When I write.It’s important that my teachers can read my work.My second goal is
    To learn my times tables .I will learn them by practicing every day.Knowing them will help me do my maths.

3. My goal for term 2 is to write neatly in writing. I will achieve it by slowing down

Bridget

4. I think I should try not to be distracted because I would get my work done.I will achieve this by ignoring the people who are talking to me while I am trying to concentrate.

By Luka

5. My goal is to try to get better at spelling. It is important because if in class the teacher asks you to spell a word and you don’t know how to spell it people would think you are weird.

Ava

6. Next term my goal is to get all my work done and to not talk wile I’m doing my work it is important for education and to work harder.

7. I would like to Achieve doing more work in writing.I am going to achieve writing more detail and focusing on my work.

By Jess