33 thoughts on “Cybersafety

1. Two Cybersafety tips that I think are really important are;

1. Never share your passwords.
    2. If you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face don’t say it online.

and

3. Always keep your profile private.

2. My Top 3 Cyber Safety Tips

1. If you read or see some thing that is scary or upsets you tell your parents. Do NOT respond whatever you do.

2. Keep your password a secret.

3. Make sure your parents know what you are doing online.

What are yours? 🙂

• I agree Bronte it is very important that if something upsets you online that you tell a trusted adult. It is also very important to never tell anyone your passwords.

Great tips. 🙂

Mrs Boyhan

3. Here are my 2 top Cyber Safety Tips:

1.Keep your password safe and don’t tell anyone you password because people could hack your account if you tell them your password.

2.Be careful what you say online (dont’t use inappropriate language) because the owner of the website could suspend you

• A rule I go by Elisa is if you wouldn’t say it to a person’s face don’t say it online. We definitely need to use appropriate language online and be respectful to others.

Terrific tips. 🙂

Mrs Boyhan

4. 1 tip for cybersaftey is to not arrange to meet the person online unless you know them well and you have your parents permission.

Another tip is to make your profile private so only your friends can see it!

Hope this helps!!
    From Akexandra

5. 2 tips I found important were:

1. Never click on something that say you have won an iPad 2 or a iPhone 4s.

2. Don’t post photos of people on the internet. Only if they said so.

That is my top 2 reasons.

Maddison

6. some of my best tips are number 1 get an anti virus detector and my second tip is never give away your info like your name and internet ip
    from james mrs boyhans blog

7. Two very important tips I think you need to be careful of when you are on the Internet, is to never click on any websites or ‘Click Here’ tabs if you are not sure of what might happen, and think twice before posting a picture or comment.

Lisa,
    Mrs Boyhans Blog

8. If you were a person that had facebook, would you friend a stanger? I wouldn’t because that stranger can get personal info and then meat with you face to face. Then you could get in trouble.

I hope you think twice about the buttons you click.

• I agree Damian it is best to know your online friends in real life and to not accept strangers as friends online.

Mrs Boyhan 🙂

9. Hello.
    Here will be some tips on how to be safe on the computer and on the internet.
    BIG NO-NO’S
    1. Don’t just tag any random pictures.
    2. Don’t give away your password.
    I hope the tips helped

10. One way is to never give out any personal information. Like, your name, where you live or anything like that. It is a very importent thi8ng to think about!

Abby

11. Here are my 3 safety tips:

.Never give your private information away
    .Never say anything online you don’t want your mom to hear

Hope the tips helped!

12. My school has been learning about cyber safty in libaray. cyber safty is personal info right. My advice is never give out last names or address.

from,
    Matthew from wisconsin

website is http//mskreul.edublogs.org

13. Hi we are Afifah and Nanadani. We know a couple of things about Cybersafty. Here they are. 1. Never post bad pictures to your friends.2. If you go where you not allowed to go to ask a grown-up to get rid of that website. We know that cybeysafty is very important.

• These are important tips. You should never post any pictures of other people unless you have their permission to do so.

Mrs Boyhan 🙂