Maths Games

Grade 5/6 we have learnt lots of new maths games in the last couple of weeks vote below for your favourite game. We will play the winner again next week. If I have forgotten to add a game put it in the comments section. Visitors what are your favourite maths games?

23 thoughts on “Maths Games

1. One of my favourite maths games to play with my students is ‘What’s my number?”. In this games the students can ask 8 questions to try to help them guess my number for example between 10 and 100. I am only allowed to answer yes and no. The students can only guess the number after the 8 questions.

Most of my students are so good at their questions that they always guess the number.

What is your favourite maths game and what are the rules of the game?

2. One of my favorite games is ‘Date Maths’. I like it because you have to try to get the highest score you can get. Then add it all up at the end and try to win!!

Isabelle (:

3. My favourite game is Date Maths where you have the numbers of the date and you have to add, subtract, multiply or divide to make the numbers up to 20. It’s alot of fun!
    Bronte πŸ˜‰

4. I like the game date maths because I find it interesting about how each day the date is different. I also like finding out who the winer is at the end of the day.

Ashley
    Mrs Boyhans Blog

5. My favourite game would have to be Date Maths. I had never played it since this year and I feel it’s a great way to use BODMAS in maths.

Lisa,
    Mrs Boyhans Blog

6. i really like date maths because it improves your mathamatics skills and you can can me creative and use the numbers in the date to make your sum

from marieanne πŸ™‚

7. I chose Order Order because you can work in a group and it’s fun because you can’t talk and have to figure out a way to communicate.

From Alexandra

8. We love date maths because it is fun and you learn easy ways to make sums out of the numbers in the date.

Can any one get the max score?

Camille and Emily πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

9. My favourite maths game is Date Maths because it is fun and there is always a different answer. It is when you have to try and find an answer to the numbers on to twenty. you can only use the numbers in the date like 16/03/02, you can only use 1, 6, 0, 3, 0 and 2. it is a great game.

What is one of your favourite maths game?

Maddison πŸ˜›